Dwarf Pepper HOT – PICCANTE A MAZZETTI
£1.19 – £9.99
- gtin: 5055923634905
A popular dwarf variety from Italy, producing elongated cone shaped fruits held in bunches above the foliage. The plants are compact reaching around 40-50cm, ideal for outdoor summer displays or a windowsill indoors. The deep scarlet fruits are not only attractive, but have a great fruity flavour with a good hot kick (20,000 Scoville?s)
Days to Germination: 10-21
Light: Sunny warm location / Greenhouse / Conservatory
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at a minimum temperature of 75F preferable closer to 85F if possible to maximise germination.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches, pot on to final pot size or plant out 18″ apart in a warm location with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.