Radish – French Breakfast Seed Tape 6M (3X2M) ~ Approx 300 Seeds
- Seed Count: 300
Out of stock
Seed Tape Radish French Breakfast 6M (3X2M)
A vigorous, ever popular, long rooted, white tipped radish. Crisp, tender and with excellent flavour.
A must for every allotment and veg patch alike.
Seed tapes are the easiest way to sow vegetables, the seeds have been incorporated in a bio-degradable paper tape which ensures the correct spacing and minimises the need for thinning. The seeds simply germinate through the tape in position.
Cultivation advice Seed Tape Radish French Breakfast 6M (3X2M)
- Sow Apr to Nov direct to the growing position.
- Prepare the soil in your chosen growing location, removing any weeds and raking to a fine tilth.
- Make a shallow drill in the soil and simply roll out the tape in the groove. Tape can be cut to suit row length.
- Cover thinly with soil, water lightly, mark the row with a label and ensure the soil is kept moist.
- The seed is pre-spaced on the tape; however, you may need to do a small amount of thinning on some varieties as they develop depending on the germination rate achieved.