Achillea Millefolium – Pastel Mixed
£1.39 – £11.99
A fantastic perennial “All America Selections winner” flowering in its first year from an early sowing. The plants average 60cm in height and deliver a broad palette of pastel colours through pink, rose, orange-red and purple until the first frost.
ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM – PASTEL MIXED
Cultivation Advice ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM – PASTEL MIXED
- February to June or September to October.
- Sow seeds in spring or late summer under cover with warmth on the surface of fine seed compost in pots or trays. Cover seed with only a very light sprinkling of compost or vermiculite as light aids germination.
- Germination averages 7-14 days at 15-20C.
- Transplant young seedlings when large enough to handle and grow on in pots.
- Acclimatise gradually to outdoor conditions after all danger of frost has passed.
- Plant out in well-drained soil in full sun 30-40cm apart.